Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BOOffet

Last year's spread: monster eyes, shrimp brain, spider web dip, rotted brain dip...


I need some FRESH ideas for this year's food. SEND ME SITES PLEASED! or Any fun recipes....

I got all the invitation done yesterday now to get them addressed and in the mail!

Challenge day 3! ONLY 30 days till HALLOWEEN!

On a side note congratulations MTSU Football team for pulling off the win in the last few secondson ESPN! WOW! It was the most exciting game! I'm so glad I watched! GO BLUE RAIDERS!

4 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

oh how cool is that. WE are going to our first ever halloween party this year.. not so sure how dd will react!hahaha

Anonymous said...

I love it! I need to run to storage and get out all the boxes. Your decorations are fabulous!!!

Jennifer Davis said...

Mmmmmmmm....spooktacular spread! =)

Anonymous said...

OMGosh I love that title! Great lo and your Halloween decorating is amazing!