Monday, October 13, 2008

Is a Green Pool Halloweenie?

YUCK! I was going to let it go. We have to replace the liner it keeps splitting at the seams which is HUGE defect. We don't want to have it patched yet again, or to add water all year, or run the pump all winter for that matter. Utilities are way too expensive any more. But I can't stand the green water. I refilled the pool and am cleaning it. I'll will have it closed next month and get the new liner ordered.... Just love make work projects... NOT!

I found my grooms top hat in the closet from hell relatively easy. I spray painted off the HAPPY NEW YEAR. It's good to go! though Jim's old tux is SO big on the skeleton I don't think that is going to work... I'll come up with something... I hope...

Well, I only have a a few days left to get finished decorating for the first party it's this Thursday. So today and tomorrow are the final decorating days. Wednesday and Thursday day will be cleaning and baking. Wish me luck!

No comments: