Saturday, May 10, 2008

Starting again!

I dug out my old manuscript. Boy does that sound pretentious! OK more like 14 pages I've written about two years ago as the start of a Romance novel. I wouldn't have done that without help. (Thank you Debra) I had to re-read it. It actually isn't too bad. Not good, but I've read worse published material. Guess I'll try following the story boarding, and see where it leads me... the worst thing that can happen is a I write a suckie book that can't get published or not finsih it, BEST is I get published and get PAID! I'm not holding my breath to be published but stranger things have happen. I never thought I'd get my scrapbok pages published either or start a business.... Here goes nothing!

2 comments:

CB said...

Confession - I have a manuscript too. Mine is a mystery for kids. Started it 5 years ago. We should both finish - I'll buy yours and you'll buy mine!

Bruce Bennett said...

Heh. It's a disease, I know - I have a pile of 'scriblings' from over the years... My advice: GO for it!! (P.S. the modern way might be to piece-meal it out in a blog - like an old-time cliff-hanger movie weekly).