Friday, May 16, 2008

The FIX is in...

My pool is almost usable! The Polaris is finally up and running! the motor for the pump is replaced. I just need to put about 5 pounds of baking soda in the pool to get the pH up or down any RIGHT according to the strips.

Now all I need is for the invisible fence dude to get back here and put the new box up.

Tomorrow is the big neighborhood garage sale. Hopefully we'll get rid of a bunch of junk and make some CASH! I got half of my embarrassing closet dug out and part of the guest room. Hopefully by next week I'll have them all cleared.

I got a bunch out of my closet that is WAY too big for me. Room to buy more stuff! LOL!

Jim is mulching the front of the house beds. It starting to look really good! now to find the right stone for the back...

The Fix is on going....

No comments: