Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Expectations

I may blame this on PMS later, and it maybe true.


I'm really tired of expectations of others. Especially when they put little trouble into doing anything for you EVER. Not that every thing has to be a tit for tat thing. I really don't keep score. Just when you are expected to give, give, give, or do, do, do it gets really OLD. Sarcastic remarks, and zero support when you need it just add to the resentment on my part. I'm tired of being the punching bag. Things in my life aren't as easy as they may seem to people looking in on it. I'm sure the same is true for everyone. So before you judge or say something THINK! Gee, what Have I done for this person lately...if you haven't made the phone call or Emailed, sent the birthday card, visited.... done a freaking thing to show you even give a SHIT. Keep the nasty comments to yourself. Because all you are doing is hurting someone else. You are part of the problem ...not a solution.

3 comments:

CB said...

Amen! (Man I need some chocolate! And Fritos - why can't you buy Fritos in this freaking country?)

Kate said...

Thank you Cindy. I have a roaring case of PMS. Just about anything will set me off. This morning wasn't the best...

CB said...

I love the Stephanie Plum book where the woman hijacks the Fritos truck. I laughed and laughed....