Friday, May 9, 2008

Scray Trip! & Pain!

... to my wallet that is... I've got to go to the grocery store today, YUCK! I'm in sticker shock every time I walk out of the super market. It is totally depressing along with going to the gas pumps It is cutting seriously into my FUN money.

BUT

on the bright side my binge eating doesn't seem to have had any lasting effects I'm back to where I was and hopefully after the water weight is gone there will be less of me to love. (crossing my fingers) Here is the silver lining... The prices at the grocery store should stop me from binge eating in the future.

I got the Polaris back and it still isn't working properly. Something is screwed up with the system.. NOT GOOD. the vacuum isn't working properly that has nothing to do with the buggy, DRAT! I see money flying out of my wallet... and I still have a filthy pool!

I have a roaring headache this morning. I think we are getting storms. I can always tell because when the pressure drops or goes up I tend to get headaches. Thank goodness for ibuprofen! Imagine what life was like before pain killers! YIKES! I'm hoping mine will kick in soon, or the rain will start....either one brings relief. If not may just sit in a darkened room all day with heating pad on my head. this sucker is almost migrain material, BUT not quite. I'm not pucking my guts out, and I can still see properly no tunnel vision yet or blue dots.

I'm hoping to scrap more Halloween pages today...we'll see... Please headache go away!

No comments: