Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tis Hump Day! Get to it!

Wow! half the week is over!


Jim and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Preds game because it was only on Center Ice last night. First time I'd had wings in a year. I mean really eat wings not just one nibble at a party. I didn't over do it, but Jim did. He was feeling a tad bit ill so we left after the second period. Preds were winning 5 to 1, and that is how the game ended too. First time in a long, long time we went out to see any game at the bar. Two beers and I was feeling no pain, at least last night today my head is a little bit under the weather, BUT that maybe sinuses. I think it is. One thing for sure I need green leafy vegetables after that grease fest!

The cold weather came about half way through the day yesterday. YUCK! Just in time for Katie's trip to Land Between the Lakes in Kentucky. It is the 6th grade class trip. I hope they don't freeze! Courtney had a great time when she went. I hope Katie does too. She is really excited. This year they are going during the week not the weekend. I bet the teachers are digging that! I pick her up Friday. down to one kid for a couple of days. WOO HOO!

I actually scrapbooked yesterday! I did another Halloween page. Melissa and Wesley Hayes dressed up as a cop and con for the Halloween party. I had to find some toy handcuffs to trace. I got the design idea stuck in my head nothing else would do. Thankfully Wal-mart came through for me. I was joking I was going to have to go to the adult book store. Now that is an original excuse to go to one of those...ROFL! Any way, I made my paper pieced handcuffs. They turned out so cool! I'm so pleased with myself... at least some one is! LOL! I use black and white striped Bo Bunny paper, and the "jump suit" orange for the layout. I have to finish my journaling and a bit of the embellishment. The picture is a good one. I was very pleased with how my photos truned out this year! I will be submitting Halloween pages everywhere. So they won't go up till after calls are done.... At least I'll keep that part of my new Years resolution!

Hope you are having a great day!

No comments: