Sunday, March 9, 2008

"Famous" Handcuff layout



Well, I finally got that idea down on paper. What a relief! I was driving myself crazy. BUT I'm pretty happy with the result so I guess it was worth it??? MAYBE??? ROFL!

I have two new ideas stuck in my head! So I guess those are NEXT! I found some great blue trim for my fan of the game layout. felt stars! WOO HOO! I also found some very cool cut out paper I'm going to use for one of the pirate pages.
All the non- scrapbookers just won't get it...but it is an obsession like HOCKEY!

My Preds stunk up the ice for two periods today then decided to come alive in the third didn't quite make it but very close. It would have been awesome to have tied the game in the third. They needed the point. But at least they weren't totally embarrassed... Would have really liked the points...

Off to scrapbook these ideas now...

2 comments:

Janine Wahl said...

Love the handcuffs, LOL! Great page.

My heart is with the Oilers. WOOT! WOOT! Sorry, just not feeling your disappointment on the Predators...hee hee.

Psst....go Oilers!

Debra said...

The layout turned out great! Luv the cuffs.

Go PREDS!
Debra