Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another Weekend in Paradise...well some might think so

Friday was a pretty good day! I mostly goofed off, after being a good girl and going to Zumba. I went over for coffee at Debra's which turned into lunch at Sushin and a little scrapbook shopping... Katie called at the end from school. Poor kid puked. YUCK! It must have been one of those goofy things because she was fine. She even ate my sushi left overs when we got home, and later pizza... Go figure!

Jim had a dinner thing so I ordered a movie on demand, Becoming Jane, bio of Jane Austin. It was pretty good . I liked even thought the critics panned it. They are mostly MEN anyway what the heck do they know? Any way I happily munched on pizza and watched it despite numerous interruptions from Courtney's pain in the butt friends. thank goodness for the pauses button or there would be dead teenagers buried in the back yard... why they were all over the house I'm not sure. they were supposed to be going for coffee or Chinese food in the Krogers plaza how they wound up in and out of my house is still a mystery... Thankfully they finally all left to go bowling, and I enjoyed the rest of the movie in peace!

Yesterday Courtney was in a math competition at her high school. She tied for 1st! I was a bad mom and didn't stay for the competition. I went to zumba and the grocery store. Courtney said I didn't miss much. It was kind of like watching the grass grow for spectators. Any way I was able to get dump chili going and a cake ready for the St Patrick's day party at Jackie & Ray's before the hockey game came on TV. So it was all GOOD! Even better because the Preds beat the Wings!!

The party was fun! But we left a bit early just tired out!

happy St patty's day!

No comments: