Thursday, March 27, 2008

BIZARRE

That in a nut shell is what this week has been so far and whole bunch of highs and lows.

This was Monday:
After a pretty good start of the day went to zumba and had lunch with Sunnette (it was yummy and we had a great chat).Then it went to shit.. this is how my day is going.... Got this in my Email

HELLO!
There has been a development in your litigation and we need your prompt assistance on an important matter.
Plaintiff has filed a motion for summary judgment on some portions of the litigation. While it is a little bit of an unusual procedure given the posture of the case it is still something to which we must respond. Our response is due today. We needed to get in touch with you at the end of last week to send an affidavit and have it executed and returned. This fact was missed in the activity related to the holiday weekend just passed. IT IS IMPERATIVE WE HEAR FROM ONE OR BOTH OF YOU THIS AFTERNOON SO WE CAN MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO SEND YOU THE AFFIDAVIT, HAVE IT EXECUTED AND A PDF OR FAX COPY RETURNED TODAY WITH AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE PAGE SENT TO US ASAP. We began trying to reach Kate by telephone yesterday without success. I tried earlier today and spoke with someone who said she was not home but would return today.

Please contact us immediately by telephone at the number below or by email.

Thanks.

Jim Freeman

Luckily they caught me while I was in Nashville picking Courtney up. She went in with Jim to work and got sick. So I went over and signed papers. I'm VERY pissed off my lawyer goofed BIG Time. Some one really goofed because there was no message on my answering machine, they could have emailed me earlier. Any way we have a court hearing March 27th at 9AM. pray that this whole thing is OVER! I really don't think I can take any more. The new lawyer is weird he sat across from me blinking and twitching. it was really weird like he had tartivdiscanesha (sp?) from being on psych meds too long... I'm afraid he is a screw up after this fiasco. I want Talmage back! but he left the firm for the attorney generals office. I wish Jim Freeman was actually the one going before the judge.

I'm going to go have a beer, glass of wine maybe something stronger... i did and spilled it...Oops!

Tuesday:
Well, I got this in my Email this morning

Hello Kate!!

My name is Karen Hayes and I am the manager at Paper Candy. I looked over your application this morning, and needless to say, would love to talk to you. However, I can’t help but to wonder if you would feel overqualified, lol. Have you ever thought about owning your own store? Lol

The position here would be part time days. 10-4 most shifts you would work. We also need teachers for classes if you would be interested. Please let me know if any of this works for you J Karen Hayes



Paper Candy Scrapbooking

So things are looking up! maybe I can pay my own legal fees I was hoping for fun money. But you can't look a gift horse in the mouth... Who knows with any luck the judge will dismiss the case. PRAY!

Courtney seems fine. I think she'll live. she never puked. I think it was just one of those goofy bugs.

Jim is once again in Memphis. He probably won't get back in time for the Predator game so Debra is going with me. I think we are going to go drinking before the game I made cocktails last night for me. I make one heck of a strawberry daiquiri Except I get clumsy and I spilled the last one all over my oriental rug what a MESS! guess I make a lousy drunk, LOL! Caught up on all the DVR Desperate Housewives and Lipstick Jungles!

Debra and I went to the game. We had a blast! PREDATORS WON! keeping playoff hopes alive only 2 points out...

Wednesday:
I did a lot of exercising Two Zumba classes and weight training to make up for my bad diet lately. Took my mind off the impending hearing. I exhausted myself if i can move thursday i'll be doing well!

Thursday (so far)

Went to the hearing. Jay is MUCH better than I thought (thank goodness). BUT I have no earthly idea how it went, and I was there. To me it sounds as if we should have won, but I'm bias. I guess I'll know in two weeks or so the next step... it's only dragged on since 2003....

Talked to the lady at Paper Candy on if she wanted me to come in or not. She said she'd interviewed someone else and was waiting her reply??? OK her Email to me sounded like a job offer... I guess it still maybe, IF the other person schedule conflict doesn't right itself. Hope springs eternal!

I'm coming down with something got the sinus drainage going down my poor throat, YUCK! I'm going to baby myself drink lots of liquids, take some zicam, and pray it WORKS! A nappy-poo sounds good too!

So this week has really been a mixed bag... Pretty BIZARRE!

No comments: