Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day light savings time is still kicking my butt!

Well, I got up at 7:25. My internal clock is still set for day light savings fall back... I guess so is Cookie's is too, because she didn't start barking till then to go out. Luckily no zumba this morning. I think I'm skipping the gym today. I went twice yesterday. We have a hockey game tonight so I can't go to the zumba class. I think I'll just do abs at home on the ball, and maybe take a walk.

Courtney has a shortened day today for teacher planning. Jesse is coming over and she is helping him type his report for some class.

It is amazing to me how fast the house gets dirty! I swept most of the down stairs yesterday and mopped. Swept the bonus room because my dear little dogs disemboweled a stuffed squirrel. found a spot where Dyson has been peeing against my nice leather sofa sectional. GROAN! Gross dog! I forgot the towels in the washer yesterday and I'm re-washing because they had that musty smell. I need to do a major mail sort and toss. I HATE junk mail! All it makes is clutter!

I'm going to working on some of my pages today. I'm working on one of Jim as Captain Morgan. So cute he has his rum bottle in his hand in the picture. I found a really cool cut out paper over lay in black I put over dark red card stock with this cool laser cut line of skulls from Stamping Station. I'm trying to find the right lettering to title it.

WEll, this isn't getting my letter quest finished... I'm off to it!

1 comment:

CB said...

Your brother is back in Doha - and has major jetlag! I drove him to work this morning because he did't look awake. With driving being an "extreme sport" here you need all your wits on the road.