Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday!

The rest of Thursday was pretty normal and calm. I dragged myself to zumba. I'm glad I did because Kelya is back! She had foot surgery and has been gone for 6 weeks. She is one of my favorite instructors. So glad she is back!

Made a BIG pot of my vegetable soup and bought some of that lovely brown honey oat bread to go with it, yum! We settled in to watch UT blow it on the basketball court. No elite 8 for them...

I couldn't get moving this morning so I missed zumba. I may see if the Sportscom has it at a better time for me this afternoon because the other zumba class at the MAC is from 5:30 to 6:30 and the Preds game starts at 6 PM today. I may just walk or go in and use the arch machine (cross trainer low impact). I'm very motivated! my 14s are starting to get loose! I can get into 12's in jeans and they are NOT obscene to wear. No camel toe! WOO HOO! Not really sure what my weight is right now because I haven't weighed all week ( period time what's the point?)But my bod is thinning or creating muscle. I can really tell on my arms now if I can just get rid of those mini bat wings...BAH! By June I'm hoping to be writing about squeezing my tushie into 10's!

Jim is supposed to get tickets for RENT. It is part of the Broadway series at TPAC. Courtney's all time favorite movie. She's dying to see the play plus she can get credit I her fine arts class. It's been a long time since we went to see a play. Should be fun! Our big Spring break activity.

I've got a new secret pal! I love doing these swaps with Mountains of Memories my yahoo group. Most of the ladies are from Montana, so i get to know a little more about another state very different than the one I live in but much the same too!
She collects sock monkeys. Daisy D has a sock monkey line! I spent a hour yesterday making a paper pieced sock monkey on a scooter...hope she likes it! So far I'm having a blast with both my pals.

WEll better get a shower and get on with the day!

No comments: