Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mid Week, Whine & Shine

All I have to say is the officiating at the NHL level needs some looking into because it is so terribly uneven. Call ticky-tac calls and miss the BAD ones! I'm very upset. The refs missed blanant penalties of the Sharks. Here's just one, the goal tender, Nabokov, reached out with his stick and tripped Tootoo, actually more like a slash. Luckily Toots wasn't hurt as he dove into the boards. NO CALL! it is hard enough to play another team without having to "play" the refs too.
I BLIND I'M DEAF I WANT TO BE A REF! it really fits!

I'm stuck at 174. Actually I'm lucky to be still at 174 after the way I've been eating. So I should be counting my blessings... I don't think wings, beer, peanut butter chocolate pie, Ben & Jerry's oatmeal cookie ice cream, chocolate pudding cake or fish tacos are weightloss foods... I think the taco might not have been too bad if I'd left the mayo off that is... Oh was it good though! the Sports Grill make one yummy fish taco! I guess I'll try very hard to be good the rest of the week. Time for a big pot of vegetable soup! a few more Zumba classes!

I did take that walk yesterday. It was kind of a short one but I did walk. I walked over to Susan's new house to take her house warming gift. Poor Susan is getting over the crud that has been going around. She very graciously showed me around her beautiful home. I have serious kitchen envy! Gorgeous! I'm so glad they are all moved in! We're so lucky they moved to our neighborhood!

Tomorrow is my pampering day! Jim bought me a spa day for my birthday in January. I'm finally using it! The just say "Ahh" package, One hour stone massage, one hour facial, manicure, pedicure, shampoo blow dry, and make up application. I'll be all relaxed and gorgeous to go to the hockey game! LOL!

I never did find the perfect lettering for my page yesterday something else captured my attention, more like demanded so maybe today...

No comments: