Monday, February 4, 2008

WOO HOO!

I'm thrilled the Giants won the superbowl! I'd be thrilled that any team won except the Pats. WOO HOO!

The scale is stuck at 179. It teases me waivering toward 178... Guess I'll have to get my jaw wired shut or start living at the gym... Seriously I work out at least 45 minutes to a hour almost every day at least 5 to 6 days a week usually a 600 calorie burn or more. Some days I work out more. My diet is really good for the most part... OK I occasionally have the odd frozen banana or dessert on my birthday... Hey, I could be hit by a bus tomorrow got to live a little! Oh well, I'm going to try to lay off the treats this month... wish me LUCK! I'm going to need it!

The girls' rooms get painted today! Can't wait to see the results! They are both pretty wild! Vibrant! They'll make a statement for sure... I'll post pictures later.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

scrapperjen said...

I hope you'll share the newly painted rooms - that's always exciting.
Have a great day!

D's Paper Studio said...

I just wanted to encourage you. You sound like you are doing all the right things. I went from 224 to 135 and it was hard and discouraging at times. But I found the secret because of my diabetes. Small portions. Your portion should be no bigger than the fist of a woman. Really, check it out with your health professional. Also eat small protions and eat about 5 times a day. Three small protion meals and two healthy snacks. It really does help. I'm living proof. I did work out a lot!! Good luck and God bless you. You'll get there.