Friday, February 29, 2008

OH gee whiz!

Well, I'm not aging well... losing it completely in the memory dept. Courtney's birthday was on the first World Trade center bombing NOT Oklahoma bombing that was two years later... My brain has mashed the two events for some reason.

Katie's Bday was yesterday. She's 12! My baby! YIKES! Soon I'll have no children in elementary school. OMG! I'm OLD!

We went in search of webkins with her B-day cash. We had ice cream cones not cake, today will be cake at her sleep over. We went to Applebee's for dinner to get her ribs. I fooled her into thinking that the wait staff wasn't going to sing to her {Evil laughter} She turned a lovely shade of RED. I think both girls liked their outfits I bought for a change. I know Courtney really love the skull and heart print bra and pantie set...especially opening it in front of her boyfriend. YES, I know I'm an evil mom! Got get my laughs where I can... Any way she said that is was comfortable bra. Katie liked hers too. Katie looks great in her outfit. I've got to get a pictures. So grown up looking! Sniff!

Got some Christmas in the mail yesterday! A HUGE box from the Predators! Full of goodies! And I mean FULL! there was hats, stickers, shirts , jerseys... heck there was even a chip clip! I was amazed! Tiffany said she was sending a box because there was a mix up with the gift certificates when Jim had arranged the business function with them. WOW! Some apology! That organization sure make things right when they goof!

I fell off the wagon BIG time this week. I've been eating horribly and haven't been to the gym since Monday. Today I'm getting back on, and I'm not going to beat myself up for change about being bad just try to make up for it in work outs and eating sensibly...of course I'm not hopping on the scale for a few days either.... YIKES!
I am however going to at least have one slice of both girls' ice cream cakes... So I'll do two zumba classes....

No comments: