Tuesday, February 26, 2008

OMG! fifteen!

At this time 15 years ago I was just getting to the hospital after my water broke at 5 AM. Little did I know I was in for a LONG day!

Today is also the anniversary of the Okalhoma bombing. I watched all day on the news while in labor. Thinking OMG I'm bring a child into world that does those things? But the world is a much better place with the addition of Courtney kind of balances the horible things a bit at least in my mind, of course I'm her mother, I maybe a bit bias.

This weekend Courtney and her crew are going to go play laser tag to celebrate. Courtney also is going to her "surprise" party Friday. Cory, the idiot, let the cat out of the bag so it isn't so much of a surprise any more... I hope Ashley, the hostess of the event, pops him a good one, the moron!

Today will be about the family party. Vegetarian dinner tonight and a cheese cake will be bought. I've got to wrap her presents. Her room redo was the big one, but I bought some clothes too. Something to open up is always fun.

Better get ready for the day! Still sitting here in my Pjs.

No comments: