Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday!

Katie's room is pretty much finished. We got the window treatments up and some of the art work. Katie's poster from Girls Southern Rock Camp very cool matches the room perfectly. We bought some fabulous funky flamingoes... going to be so CUTE! oops! Rad or funky? take your pick.....

Courtney is sitting here bothering me stiffling my creative out put.... So there! Wish I had a tougue symbol....:P

Now Courtney's room is a PAIN! She hated the black curtains we found, PITA (pain in the that ass for future reference)We did find some very cool green fringe for over the windows, some candles and a hanging fabric light. All very funky! Should have her room put together soon.

Preds blew it last night. Hopefully today they rebound and kill the coyotes...

Youngest had a gaggle of girlfriends over last night. They got into perfume and my bonus room smells like a cheap whore house or a bad perfume counter at the mall take your pick...

I can no longer bare the smell so. I'm retreating to less smeller places int he house and hiding said perfumes!

No comments: