Sunday, February 24, 2008

Babbling on about nothing much

I'm tired this morning all bloated like a puffer fish. Not really sure why. I haven't been bad eating. I probably need to drink more water.

Jim is coming home today supposedly. I haven't heard squat from him. I called him during the game last night twice and got voice mail.

The big excitement around here is UT beat Memphis in college basketball. So much hype! the ticket were selling for crazy amounts! Some one paid $10,000 for a front row...NUTS! UT is number one for the first time ever. I bet Knoxville is nuts right now...

My Preds let me down last night, BUT to be fair one of the best forwards had the flu, one is out with knee issues and one went down in the game with knee issues... Boo Hoo! luckily they have some time off till Weds.

Went through part of my closet, pulled out all my size 20's I could find. I tried some on and was totally shocked! OMG! they were HUGE! I could fit another person in them! Was I really that BIG? I'm so pleased with myself right now! I thinned myself, and I thinned my closet a bit. I really hadn't bought too many 20's because it just really isn't fun to buy that size or to shop when you are that size. Let's face it nothing looks good when you feel fat. I felt like I was tent shopping back then and really unhappy with myself. Just 20 more pounds and I'll be one happy camper about my weight at least!

I got scolded last night for screaming at the game. This blond fat bimbo that comes equipped to the game with romance novels... She was VERY lucky I was in a pretty good mood.... I told her sorry but I get into the game that I could not guarranty I would not "shriek" again. If I was in a bad mood I'd told her go read her stupid romance novels at home with her fat wallrus husband, and that I sick of their PDAs. It's like to hogs going at it.... I probably would have got punched...ROFL! They don't have season tickets just the ten pack but they are at the games enough to annoy me.
I think I'm getting an air horn....EVIL LAUGH....

I'm going to do the 15 minute fly lady pick up down stairs and in my bedroom then call the house ready for Jim's home coming. Maybe I'll scrap....

Have a good one!

No comments: