Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 169- 172

I'm slacking!!!! YIKES! No really been extremely busy! Monday Katie and drove to Memphis to see the New Kids on the Block and the Back Street Boys. I had to start driving back at 2:30 AM so I could be at MTSU Customs for Courtney's Freshman orientation. OMG! that was LONG.... Any way Courtney is now officially signed up for classes al we have to do is sign the CHECK.

After all that I've been a tad on the EXHAUSTED side. I think I've now caught up on sleep. I BLEW sensible eating out of the water the last two days. I'm going to go back on the 17 day diet on Monday. Not going any where near the scale till then. Not beating myself up over it either. Just exercise a bit more this weekend. I did do a bit of walking in Memphis. heck I'd gone to the gym that morning. We walked on Campus quite a bit but I ate BAD things. Yesterday, i did walk the dogs but that is it. Ate at Zaxby's
the Kickin' Chicken sandwich meal ( thank god I only ate about 1/2 the fries) that meal is 1198 calories!!! BAD, BAD, BAD! Later I made a banana split. Breyer's light ice cream BUT I made chocolate fudge sauce, and had a cup not a half a cup of ice cream. You have to have fun sometimes...

No comments: