Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 154 &155

Trying the 17 Day diet. This Plateau is KILLING ME!!!

The first 17 days are much like Atkins with a little fruit thrown in and probiotic food like Greek yogurt, sauerkraut, etc... I'll give it till Friday at least. If it works I'll finish the 17 days.

Since I've been on a healthy eating plan for five months I don't know if it is really going to do wonders. One of the testimonials was 12 pounds in the first cycle. I'd be thrilled. BUT since I already lost all my water weight ( and then some like 40 pounds), and drink my 8 glasses of water daily, eat my veggies, and lean protein. It isn't much of a change from what I already was doing.

not eating fruit after 2 PM though seems goofy. Dr. Moreno says it because it is harder to work off the Carbs....

We shall see!

No comments: