Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ian & Keely wedding pic in my sketch


This is my nephew Ian and his new bride Keely with his parents my brother Bruce, my SIL, Susan, and my parents at the May 31st wedding. Wow close to a year now!

I'm really liking sketching got two more sketches done, BUT no layouts...

Preds lost a heart breaker last night, sniff, sniff... another Pred got hurt last night they're dropping like flies! Here's hoping that it wasn't too serious and here's to praying for relief and health! YIKES!

6 comments:

lisa dickinson said...

wow - that is one beautiful page! i love all the details - the bling, the flowers - just WOW! :)

Jennifer Davis said...

Love all the detail on this layout, what a great sketch to work from!

Also, thank you so much for your kind words about my card class...really meant a lot.

=)

Jen

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful, love how you used the prima!

Stacey Michaud said...

So pretty! I love the sketch it was inspired from!

Linda Rodriguez said...

Such a lovely page!!

Kate said...

those flowers aren't prima they are Hobby Lobby Spare Parts extreme price difference especially since I got mine 40% off