Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bits & Pieces


This is my furbaby Cookie, looking adorable as usual... She probably just did something bad... just playing with the camera yesterday. I love the way her fur matches my wood floor ...LOL!


Sorry the sketch is tilted, but you get the idea. This is my sketch for my nephew's (& new niece in law) wedding picture with my brother and his wife not quite finished with it yet. I ran out of photo paper except for my 4x6 sheets and the picture just isn't big enough for this page. Plus you have to be able to see Keely's lovely dress and flowers! The WHOLE point of the wedding beside the marriage part ...LOL!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to my older sister, WILLA! Dang you are OLD! I'm MUCH younger...ROFLMAO!

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

cookies just toooo adorable and love the sketch.

CB said...

She is so cute - can't get mad at her!