Friday, April 25, 2008

Total Body Work Out

April 2007 56 pounds lighter from 229 to 173

This is what I looked like the begin of March 2007


Or TBW as they call it at the MAC, is kicking my ass! Holy cow my thighs, butt, and biceps HURT! Light weight training, my BIG TOE! After thousand reps... well it feels like thousand reps today! Ibuprofen is my FRIEND. Sonya seems all sweet and nice BUT she is really Hitler reincarnated or some other sadistic crazy person. But who is crazier I pay for this.... I better better get that firm lovely ass and tight abs or I go psycho....evil laughter....

Bathing suit season is upon us. That last 19 pounds is just hanging on for dear life. I'm finding it VERY hard to restrict myself lately in the eating department. It terribly hard to psych myself up for it after doing it over a year.

I refuse to give up! I will lose that last 19 pounds if it kills me!

3 comments:

KarenSue said...

congratulations!!
I am on the same journey,
from 204 to 192, so far
and my goal is very close to yours.

I've also hired a personal trainer,
and wonder why it is I pay for this torture. Doesn't that just seem wrong on all kinds of levels?
she believes in push ups, dips, squats...ugh!!

but, it is nice to see less tummy in that mirror.

(it must be working cuz just the smell of dh's McDonalds hash brown and ketchup made me gag this morning)

Kelly Miller said...

WOW!! Good for you - that is hard work! I'm going through the same thing right now - the show Biggest Loser was SUCH an inspiration to me (even made up a little scrapbook journal for it haha).
Keep up the good work and don't forget to reward yourself :)

Kelly Miller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.