Saturday, April 5, 2008

Reversal of Fortune?

Just a week ago I was moaning about my Predators not making the play offs, and they made it with a game to spare. Shame on me for not keeping the faith! They'll be playing the Red Wings in the first round of play offs.WOO HOO! GO PREDS! I just would really like them to go beyond the first round of play offs. I don't want to spend the money on tickets to see them lose. After the year the teams has had it is a great accomplishment for them to make it to the play offs. The ex owner gutting the team and put it up for sell to the highest bidder... What a roller coaster ride!

I got this in my Email:

Hello Kate!

Lyvonn (the owner) would really like to speak to you about a position here at the store, also about teaching classes. She asked me to give you her cell phone number which is below. Make sure when you call her, you mention you are calling about a position at Paper Candy, because we also have 10 tanning salons and she won’t know exactly who you are if you don’t, lol.

Thanks so much for your time!! Karen

I spoke to the owner. She is trying to sell the store. BUT this sale falls through she wants to go full bore and try to make it work. I guess I'll find out in a week or two if I have a job or not... I'd pretty much written it off.

I guess I'll find out in the next few weeks if the play offs are a bust or the job is smoke and mirrors. Hopefully they both work out!

No comments: