Friday, April 18, 2008

All My Pretty Ribbon All in a Row!




I've actually had two scrapping "play dates" this week and done zippo scrapping. Debra came over Tuesday and I re-arranged my ribbon stash. It was a HUGE mess. I have them on two long bars hanging over my scrap area. There were empty spools everywhere and the color families were all messed up with additions not with the right colors, etc BUT now they are nice and neat in the rainbow. But they didn't all fit, of course not. Some are in my bins all neatly arranged in my cupboard. NO I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH RIBBON. You can never have enough! It's like shoes and purse and jewelry! NOW I'll be able for a while to find all my lovely stash of ribbons! WOO HOO! When I re-arrange I always find some I forgot I had, so that is a bonus too!

Yesterday I went over to Debra's and we wound up watching the season finally of New Amsterdam. I had too many thing scheduled to tape Monday on the DVR so it got bumped So glad Debra taped it too! Any way we "scrapped" for all of 20 minutes maybe... all I managed to do was pick some papers for a page. I figured out what I needed to do for a butterfly paper piecing I've been struggling with it needed something and I think ink edgings are the answer.

I went to Zumba last night. I could not get it together yesterday after the game to go work out. I was exhausted! This morning I'm having the same problem. stayed up too late watching the other NHL teams play games waiting for Jim to get home from his dinner meeting. At least tomorrow I'm sleeping in!

Tonight the Preds play in Detroit, so I'll be glued to the TV from 6:30 around 9 PM. They are having a big viewing party at the Sommet center but I think I rather watch in my sweats on my own couch. I've got High Hopes!

1 comment:

Debra said...

I still can't believe you thought I had more ribbon than you LOL! You so have way more ribbon than me. Looks great all color coordinated.
Debra