Monday, April 7, 2008

Movie review

We rented movies this weekend. Sweeney Todd, A Death at a Funeral, and 30 Days of Night. Sort of a macabre theme going, but totally different type movies.

Sweeney Todd was STRANGE, but gripping! Musical slasher flick. Lots of squirting blood! If you are looking for something VERY different, and don't faint at the sight of blood this just maybe the ticket!

A Death at a Funeral was just hilarious! A masterful British farce at it's best. If you want to laugh rent this movie! I don't want to give away the plot. I find being surprised by the content much funnier so I won't spoil it for you!

30 Days of Night is a vampire flick. Not romantic like Dracula you never root for the bad guys that is for sure. Creepy, gory, scary just what a horror movie should be. I liked this one because you can kill the bad guys...

2 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

You are welcome! (I love that song!) I want to see Sweeney Todd but not sure my dh feels the same way with the musical thing going on. I did see 30 Days of Night and liked it enough to buy it. I'm a vampire movie lover. ;)

CB said...

Hi! Erin started wearing glasses about 2 years ago. We are all near sighted! Will have to see Death at a Funeral - others sound too scary.