Saturday, April 26, 2008

Inspiration

I had to put up the pictures yesterday to motivate myself. I have to keep reminding myself there is HUGE change in my appearance. From a tight size 20 to 14's and 12's is really good. The pictures just bring it home. If I keep going and reach my goal it will be even more amazing transformation. Plus the health benefits are pretty great. I haven't been really sick all year. One little bout before Christmas that didn't last long at all. FANTASTIC! I put that down to eating healthy. Also attitude I feel good about myself and my appearance. A positive attitude toward myself is a BIG lift.

My weight loss is all natural too no banding of my stomach or pills. All diet and EXERCISE. If you aren't willing to go to the gym you won't get the body you want. You may get thinner but the heart benefits and the toning of muscles, NOPE.
If I can do this any one can with the right attitude.

Yesterday I tried on dresses for my nephews wedding. It was FUN! Everything looked good! I was in the regular ladies section. It was wonderful!

for anyone that is struggling with weight. I wish you success! This is my third serious go at losing the weight. I think 3 is the charm for me!

Good luck! Wish me luck too!

7 comments:

KarenSue said...

so with you about all you've said,
I too am doing it the hard way,
1 lb at a time, and hoping this time it is permanent.

have you looked at the sparkpeople
site?

oh, and I tagged you on my blog.

Norma Kennedy said...

Wish you can hear me WOOT WOOTING for you !!!! That is fantastic and wish you much continued success !!!!!

From 2Peas
Norma

Jen Martakis said...

What a wonderful post! Congratulations for working so hard at being healthy! :)

Benita said...

Congrats on the weight loss! You look great! My dh & I just joined a gym this past week & I'm determined to stick with it & loss this weight once & for all!

Debra said...

You look amazing, gorgeous, beautiful. You have worked so hard for this and it shows. A true inspiration. Before you know it those other pounds will be gone too. WOO to the HOO!!!!!!!

CB said...

You look great! Also love the new haircut. Wish we could attend the wedding too, but kids don't get out of school until June 12. Looking forward to seeing all of you this summer.

Willa said...

Wow! You mean you will really attend?! We'll get to see our phantom sister!!!!