Monday, August 20, 2007

Yo-yo

I found this on my old AOL blog:

I'm now 190.6 as of my last weigh in on Friday at Curves. I really rock! WOO HOO, for me! Today I got on my scale at home and it was 185. Helps to be nude and not eat any thing, LOL! Seriously, I am proud of myself. If I keep this up I'll be better than half way to my goal of 148 before Christmas then just 28 more to go.

THAT WAS SEPT 21, 2005 shortly after that I fell of the wagon in a slow slide back up to 229...fast forward to March 2007...

Guess I'm the queen of do over and over again! I'm pretty much at this point once again only difference is I'm going to the MAC not Curves this time, and my home scale is the the one reading 189.5...

I'm beginning to get those old feelings again about always watching what I put in my mouth, dragging myself to the gym... I Need something to snap me out of it! What's wrong with me? Why get so far and feel like giving up? Maybe it just hormones talking today. Any way I need a JOLT!

No comments: