Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tying up the week....

Well, it is Saturday again! I did the personal trainer thing on Thursday because Jim is out of town. I'm going to a group power class instead this morning. I took yesterday off except for a few sit-ups in front of the preseason Titans' game last night. (Woo Hoo!!! football season is here!) I'm at 189.5 now! I hope by Monday I'm 189!

Jim is coming home form Vegas today, from yet another convention. Next time I'm going! With school starting and a new dog in the mix there was no way... That's twice the third is the charm, right? I need my surreal Vegas FIX! Hey maybe by then I'll be in a smaller size and have to go shopping...

It has been piping HOT all week over 100 every day. Courtney has invited friends over to swim today and it looks like RAIN! i feel badly for her but we really NEED the rain! So is it wrong to wish for rain???

Katie gets to try out instruments August 22 for BAND. She has told me she really wants to play the bass clarinet. I think she'll do great! She's really excited about it too! After the rock camp she's really bloomed!

Hey if you know any good lite recipes send them my way! Getting bored with what we have. I want tried and true that you love I have plenty of recipe books but you never know if they are OK or YUMMY! Thanks in advance!

No comments: