Friday, August 17, 2007

Confession

Dilemma, or what the heck would you do? I was walking Danni last night. We go for a nightly walk. Right now it's too hot right now to go during the day, and I'm glad this went down under the cover of night! So I'm walking her and she has this habit of backing her butt up to things and peeing on them instead of squatting really. It is very strange. Funny to watch, well if you are a tad twisted like me. She does this whole weird twist thing. Any way I was being a responsible dog walker and had my bag with to clean any poo that might happen. She walks up to my friends shrubs and backs up and poo happens, BUT it falls through into the inside of the bush. I have no clue how to get it out of the inside of the bush with out scratching the heck out of me and probably damaging the bush. Here I am standing there stunned and clueless. I decided if you can see it doesn't exist, like those bugs that live on eyelids. I can't see them and if Discover channel hadn't clued me in I'd be blissfully ignorant. I just hope no one prunes that bush soon....YUCK!

1 comment:

Linda said...

That is really funny. I have a dog with bathroom issues so I can relate. And I would have left it too. :)