Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The things you get roped into...

Jennifer called and ask me if I'd help with the PTO drive. All I need to do is a bulletin board for the 4th grade ( I don't even have a child in the 4th grade), BUT being the nice person that I am ( or sucker), I said OK. No good deed goes unpunished... Well, not only do I have to make a themed bulletin board I have to collect names and put them on this board at least weekly for six weeks...

Right now I'm trying to make a tiger. My theme is Roaring for PTO.

Oh well! After this I'm done! I'll go on field trips or supply snacks the rest of the year.

1 comment:

Amy Birch said...

I think it's an AWESOME tiger, Kate!!! Yes, you ARE nice (I chuckled at the "sucker"...aren't we all?!!)

I'm sure that the PTO will love your tiger and be very appreciate of your time and effort (at least I hope so!!!)

Have a great evening. :)