Thursday, August 16, 2007

Woo hoo!

I now weigh 190!!! I'm so pleased! Implementing work out classes and writing down what I eat seems to have done the trick to get me off my plateau at least for now.

I guess I may have been eating too much or just had to step up the work out. Writing down EVERYTHING you eat really makes you conscious of what you put in your mouth. I also found a web site that helps calorie count. http://www.calorie-count.com/
I'm finding it very helpful.

You know what is distressing? I've lost all this weight, BUT still on some of the BMI charts I'm still classified as obese. YIKES! Just a few more pounds and I'm merely over weight...GROAN!

Just 40 more pound to goal weight!

1 comment:

Patter Cross said...

HUGE congrats on the weight loss. I have lost 26.4 lbs. and have about 29 to go! I am right there with you! :) I am doing a weight loss challenge. Check out my blog. It is very fun! :)