Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finishing touches

Trees are now freshly flocked!


Gold bows top off the jardinieres!


The dining room table is dressed. I arranged this center piece the first Christmas in this house. I'm surprised and happy that it has survived all this time with just a little freshening up.


The Halls are decked with fake pine bows mixed with fake holly does that count? LOL!


I found the Santa and snowmen table mats. They are now on the "breakfast" nook table. I dressed the lighting with a garland of stars and found a Santa in a sleigh for the center piece. The Christmas towels are out in the "guest" bathroom. I think I'm about DONE with decorating maybe a tweak here or there. I need to work on a Christmas letter...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had never heard of jardiniers before, but now I want several of them all over my house! They're so pretty!

Lorrie said...

Beautiful!!! I love looking at everyone's Holiday decorations!

Lisa Dorsey said...

WOW it all looks great!