Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ramblings

I don't know why, but I'm exhausted. I guess I didn't get quality sleep. I had weird dreams, nightmares maybe? I was putting on a scrapbook convention in the new convention center here in the 'boro, so was My ex partner (the one I hate) at the same time. It was very, very strange. I woke up thinking what the heck... YUCK!

I'm here trying to talk myself into going to the gym. I really don't feel like it. I went to Zumba and later a TBW class yesterday. My neck and lower back are stiff and sore today not my muscles. I had a stuffed up nose when I woke up. I think I may be coming down with something... YUCK! I think I may just wait till to go till Katie goes to volley ball practise. I may just take a nice morning walk or swim in the pool...

Katie made it through the first cuts to the volley ball team. She has to improve her serve if she is to make the final cut. Maybe if she actually got the chance to practise she'd be better but practise has been canceled the last two weeks because of the re-finishing of the gym floor...that should have take 3 days max... can you say foul ups? hope this isn't a preview to come of Central this year... if so Katie will be going to St Rose... she likes the start time better any way...LOL!

Courtney is at the lake with friends from camp. She maybe coming home today or tomorrow. I really haven't seen much of my oldest this summer. It is wild to think they'll be back at school in a little over a week! heck pregames for the Titans start too! FOOTBALL SEASON! HOLY COW!

Well, I think I'm going to go take that walk before the temperature goes into the
90's. Heat exhaustion wouldn't be good...

No comments: