Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm living in a sitcom...

Or maybe one of those weird reality shows...

I was dancing around the house and got caught by Courtney's boyfriend...He thought it was really funny... doesn't everybody Zumba around the house? Strangely all the kids think it is wierd... ANOTHER WAY TO EMBARRASS MY KIDS!

My tire got some road debri in it of course so close to the side where it ruined the tire... I couldn't get the tire to inflate enough to drive it any where so I called the shop. They send some one right over because they weren't busy. He was a very nice guy. BUT had no clue how to find the spare on a Mazada. It's a where is Waldo kind of thing. Thank goodness I have my owners mannual or we'd still be out there even with it....it wasn't a cake walk. We're moving seats and carpet to find a release button to even lower the spare. I wish I had a video. I'd send it in to America's Funniest I could use the $10,000....LOL! So he finally gets the spare out and on. The sucker is FLAT he judges I can make it to the shop. He's REALLY WRONG! It pancakes the minute I try to drive on it. He's off to the races.... So I call the shop to call him back. He comes back we try to put air in it. The valve stem is rotted won't hold air. He calls the shop. His boss tells him to just get the tire mont it and bring it back here and put it on the van plus take the spare in to be fixed. I'm $220 lighter in the wallet but at least I have a van to drive...

No comments: