Thursday, June 4, 2009

Reading by the pool...

Kim Harrison's great series if you like paranormal, action with a touch of romance thrown in and quite a bit of humor.Think of a paranormal Stephanie Plum ( Janet Evanovich's series)Thank you JoBeth for the book!looking forward to "White Witch, Black Curse" I have three to send you that are fun. Good beach reading...

So this is why I haven't been blogging or scrapping. I've been baking myself in the sun reading or floating around baking myself in the sun while reading............
... Oh and getting Katie's stuff ready to go to camp.Wally-world (aka walmart) shopping oh joys... Plus giving the dogs baths... they are infested with FLEAS. They both had three baths this week. They've been sprayed with flea spray Not happy dogs. I put the spot stuff on them. It hasn't helped. Poor Dyson has pretty much chewed his butt bald. Cookie doesn't seem to be as allergic to the nasty little beasties, BUT she is digging. We're going to the vets for some help as soon as I can get a hold of them some staff development meeting was going on when I called this morning till 2PM. they need their yearly shots too. I also need to take our cat, Precious she's done something to her legs. I thought it was getting better, but now it seems worse. Poor thing!

I finally got my MIL gift wrapped... oh well this way it spreads the birthday out ..right! SORRY MARGIE!

2 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

sorry to hear about the dogs having fleas. that stinks. I have been reading a lot too this summer. gotta love it!

CB said...

Hope your furry babies feel better soon!