Thursday, September 1, 2011

EPIC FAIL

Of all time to make HUGE mistake it had to be my Mom's 75th birthday cake. So I have some good excuses... well excuses.... I had to make it at Willa's house. Her kitchen is tiny. My kitchen table is bigger than her kitchen. NO JOKE. I didn't have all my tools. I forgot my level of all things. i made the strawberry cream too soupy. It needed to be firmer. Un-level, sliding filling, and the supports weren't cut right ( tool issue again). ALL EQUALS EPIC FAIL!
It was ready to go.... ONLY THING WORSE IS IF IT HIT THE FLOOR
Two layer cake..... the second layer was served but not displayed.

The only reason I posted this is I now getting over it. I've NEVER had a cake do this so embarrassing! I will try never again have an EPIC fail again either!!

No comments: