Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Oops!

My last post was a draft since  November 2012 a little after I found out my now ex husband was cheating on me. He had ask for a divorce and lied through his teeth about the other woman. I did not mean to post it now. I was trying to delete it. Does not matter any more. He actually did me big favor.

 Those aren't even my words. They were off a site about why people cheat. I agree with them. I did try to make my marriage work. I am not sure why I did. He made me miserable the last 3 years of our marriage. It was a relief when it was over.

Once I really decided to pursue my interests, making friends, getting healthy, things began to really change for the better. I am so much happier. So much more interesting since I cool do some really activities, not just watch sports. Lost 40 pounds need to lose 40 more, maybe this spring....  But does not matter I have someone that thinks I am AWESOME  just the way I am.

No comments: