Friday, July 17, 2009

So I climbed on the scale....

And got the shock of my life! I lost 57 between March 2007 and March 2008. I fell hard of the exercise and eating right bandwagon around November 2008. I got on the scale and I've gained back 47 of those pounds in 8 months...no wonder nothing fits!
I'm so ashamed of myself. I wonder if it would have been even worse if I'd weighed myself Wednesday before I went back to my Zumba class and had two days of eating sensibly. All I can do now is try to make up for my stupidity/ gluttony...

Well here we go again!

2 comments:

CB said...

Oh my -well you did it once, can do it again! The stew recipe looks good - how did it taste?

Lisa Carroll said...

Sorry. But at least you are back on the wagon now and hopefully it will come off faster this go around.