Thursday, June 12, 2008

My family has deserted me!

The girls are off at camp and Jim is on a business trip. At least I have my DOGS!
It's been really weird rattling around in this house by myself. I should be getting more stuff done, but I find myself going out or on the phone/internet. Strange people seeking behavior for me...

I did get DH's Father's day gift done! I just have my dad and Jim's step father to shop for... forgot that detail. OOPS! I found a great deal on some Born red sandals! $14 Ok $16 after taxes and such but they are usually $39 to $130 I was jazzed and they are RED what I was looking for, YiPPEE!

Tonight is girls night out. We're going for cocktails and then to see the Sex in the City Movie. I've been dying to see it! Should be a hoot!

1 comment:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Hey, Kate! Enjoy some ME time!