Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Hump Day! What ever....

Sounds slightly dirty doesn't it? Unfortunately nothing even slightly racy is happening around here. Probably a really good thing since my DH is at work...ROFL!

I'm bored! I have plenty of things to do, but nothing sound appealing in the least. Christmas card writing, wrapping, decorating...beyond the sports tree I haven't done much else in the way of decorating. Ran out of steam and inspiration... I figure I have time it isn't even December yet. RIGHT?!

I got do lovely gross things this morning like clean the girls' bathroom shower curtain aka place where mildew lived. YUCK! Pick up puppy poo and spot shampoo the rug. My life is so glamorous. Some how when you are planning that lovely dream wedding you never think of puppy poo or gross shower curtains... I'm totally over being a house wife this morning.

Monday I was supposed to get my new crown put on, some how signals got crossed and the crown was NEVER ordered. I was as mad as a wet cat. Now I'm even madder since the stupid temporary one has come lose. If they had just ordered the crown and had it ready Monday I would not have to go through having another temporary one put on. I'd like to strangle someone. I think I've settled on the snippy blond assistant that tried to make this mess MY fault. GROWL! I really hate going to the dentist this just reaffirms it in spades.

This just hasn't been my week. No place to go but up right? Pray for me gaining patience before I see the dentist at 2:30...maybe by then steam will have stopped coming out my ears....

No comments: